Facilitated by Pastor Eli Williams, author of Father Love – The Powerful Resource Every Child Needs.
Co-facilitated by James Cooper, author of Still Standing – A Life and Pain, Adversity and Perseverance.
A conversation among fathers and father figures on topics including:
• Loving our children the way the Father loves
• Managing co-parenting challenges when the
love is gone
• Making the most of our parenting time
• Healing from a hurtful past
• Achieving and maintaining holistic health
• Being our children’s POPS (protector, order
keeper, provider and stabilizer)
Limited to 12 participants.
Free registration includes a copy of Father Love.
The program is offered free to interested fathers due to the underwriters; The Turner Foundation and Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church.